Basic Policy on Protection of Personal Information
1. Use of Personal Information
On ADA Website, the Company collects the personal information such as name, email address and mailing address with the consent of the customer during inquiry or member registration. The Company will use these information to provide the services and information as requested by the customer and to make ADA Website more convenient for the customers.
1. The Company shall explicitly state the purposes of collection of customers’ personal information and collect such information only within such defined purposes. The Company will not use the personal information beyond the scope of the purposes of collection.
2. Collected personal information are used within the scope stated in the preceding paragraph and will not be used for any other purposes or provided to any third party without prior consent of the customer. The Company will take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to, and loss, alteration and divulgence of personal information.
3. The Company complies with applicable laws and regulations on the personal information which is held by the Company.
4. The Company implements continual improvement in the management framework and system for the protection of personal information.
2. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Party
The Company respects the privacy of its customers and always pays close attention to the protection of personal information. The Company will not disclose any personal information collected through the customer’s use of ADA Website to any third party without prior consent of the customer; however, the Company may disclose the personal information of its customers without obtaining prior consent of the customers in the event that:
1. such disclosure is required by law;
2. the Company deemed that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, interest, honor and/or reputation of any other customer or third party; or
3. the customer has given prior consent to the disclosure of his/her personal information.
3. Collection of Access Log
The Company may collect the information on the hardware and software of the customers’ computers. This information include IP address, browser type, domain name, access time and URL of referred websites. The Company uses these information as ordinary statistical information only for the purposes of monitoring of unauthorized access, improvement of security and service quality and conducting research and analysis of ADA Website usage trend; and the Company will not identify an individual.
The Company shall make efforts to protect the personal information of its customers by assigning an administrator who handles personal information , storing the collected personal information in a server to which access is limited to authorized ADA staff and taking appropriate and strict preventive measures.
To ensure security, the ADA Website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology on pages where personal information is required to prevent it from being intercepted, interrupted or altered. The information provided by customer is protected by SSL encrypted communication.
5. Changes and Notification
6. Inquiry on Personal Information
For more information on protection of personal information, please contact us here.